- Purdy’s Holiday Chocolate Sale
From November 15th till November 23rd, you can order Purdy’s treat by shopping online and if we reach $1000 CAD total sales, 25% of the sales will go to PAC Fundraising.
How to order:
• Click on this link: https://fundraising.purdys.com/1406142-101495
• Fill out your email address
• Click “Join A Campaign“
• You will be taken to the U-Hill Secondary 2023 campaign and can order away
• Pick up will be at U-Hill Secondary school on Dec 8th
To volunteer to help for this event, you can contact Roya Bardshiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fundraising Through Shopping Card Purchasing
UHill Secondary PAC is offering the Save-On-Foods and SUNGIVEN FOODS Pre-Pay Grocery Card Fundraiser again this year. We’ve had great success in the past and this year promises to be even greater! All money raised goes to UHill and will provide essential additional funding to support quality educational programs and materials our kids may otherwise not receive.
Save-on-Foods and SUNGIVEN FOODS will donate 8% of our pre-pay grocery card sales to UHill PAC. And you still get to spend the full card value.
The grocery cards have no expiration date, can be used the same as cash in any Save-on-Foods and SUNGIVEN FOODS stores in Canada, and your Save-On-Foods Rewards Card discounts can still be applied.
Moreover, for SUNGIVEN Cards, for each single purchase of $1000, purchasers will get a $25 rewards card.
- The grocery cards are available in $50 or $100 amounts.
- Use the order forms below to order the grocery cards and send it to : email@example.com
- Payment by E-transfer EMT (preferred), cheque or cash.
· Payment by cheque is preferred, made payable to U-Hill Secondary School PAC.
· If you pay through E-transfer, please send your money to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Please add your student name and grade in the EMT note.
· PAC will collect order form and cheque at UHill on the Meet and Greet Potluck gathering on October 29th 3:30-6:00 PM (Westbrook Community Center) and on U-Hill Secondary School parking lot on November 8th 2022, 3-4:30 PM
· If you are paying through EMT, you can also submit the order form by email completed form to our fundraising email at email@example.com
·You will be given a receipt for your purchase.
·When the grocery cards are ready for pick-up, notices will be sent by email and posted on the UHill PAC website.
·Please ensure to print the EMT confirmation email as a receipt and the students need to bring the receipt when picking up the pre-paid grocery cards.
Questions or comments, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support !