Dear U-Hill Parents and Guardians,
U-Hill Secondary PAC is offering the Save-On-Foods and Sungiven Foods Pre-Paid Grocery Card Fundraiser again this year. We’ve had great success in the past and this year promises to be even greater! All money raised goes to U-Hill and will provide essential additional funding to support quality educational programs and materials our kids may otherwise not receive.
Save-on-Foods will donate 8% and Sungiven Foods will donate 5% of our pre-paid grocery card sales to U-Hill PAC. And you still get to spend the full card value.
The grocery cards have no expiration date, can be used the same as cash in any Save-on-Foods or Sungiven Foods stores in Canada, and your Save-On-Foods Rewards Card discounts can still be applied.
- -The grocery cards are available in $50 or $100 amounts.
- -Payment is either by cheque or e-transfer, NO CASH!
- -If you pay by cheque, please made payable to U-Hill Secondary School PAC and download & complete the Giftcard order form at the end.
- -If you pay through E-transfer, please send your money to email@example.com. Please add your student’s name and grade in the E-transfer note.
- -PAC will collect order form and cheque at U-Hill parking lot on 26 & 27 OCTOBER 2023, 3-4:30 PM. If you are paying through E-transfer, you can submit the online order by click the link here directly
- -You will be given a receipt for your purchase.
- -When the grocery cards are ready for pick-up, notices will be sent by email, WhatsApp, Wechat and posted on the U-Hill PAC website.
- -Please ensure to print the E-transfer confirmation email as a receipt and the students need to bring the receipt when picking up the pre-paid grocery cards.
Questions or comments, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!